Thursday, December 24, 2015

Paul and Linda's McCartney's 2015 Christmas messages on Instagram

Posts from Paul McCartney's official Instagram page,  and also Linda McCartney ...

Paul's message:

"Paul has been in touch to wish everyone a Merry Christmas: “I’m very excited that the holiday’s coming up. A little bit conscious of the fact that I’m going to over-eat and over-drink... probably. But that’s ok!

"I’m looking forward to being with the family. Spending a lot of time with the folks. Just putting my feet up, watching a bit of telly, and watching the kids – particularly the younger ones, they’re an entertainment in themselves!

"I send my best wishes to everyone over the holidays. Hope they have a nice happy, peaceful time with lots of lovely pressies!

Love Paul"







Linda McCartney post:

lindamccartneyHorses in Snow, 1986 


#LindaMcCartney #HappyChristmas #Peace #Snow #Horse #1986#MerryChristmas

No comments:

Post a Comment