Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ono to release "Yes I'm a Witch, Too" in February




Yoko Ono will release "Yes, I'm A Witch Too," the sequel to her 2007 collaboration record "Yes, I'm A Witch"  on February 19th as a double vinyl set, as well as in deluxe CD and digital formats. The new album features collaborations and remixes pairing with Death Cab For Cutie, Peter Bjorn and JohnSparks, tUnE-yArDs, Moby, Miike Snow, Cibo Matto, Portugal. The Man and more.

Tracks will include: 
  • "Forgive Me My Love" ONO-Death Cab For Cutie
  • "Mrs. Lennon" ONO-Peter Bjorn and John
  • "Give Me Something" ONO-Sparks
  • "She Gets Down on her Knees" ONO-Penguin Prison
  • "Soul Got Out of the Box" ONO-Portugal. The Man
  • "Move On Fast" ONO-Jack Douglas
  • "Dogtown" ONO-Sean Ono Lennon
  • "Warrior Woman" ONO-tUnE-yArDs
  • “Hell In Paradise” ONO-Moby     
  • "Catman" ONO-Miike Snow
  • "Walking On Thin Ice" ONO-Danny Tenaglia
  • "Yes, I'm Your Angel" ONO-Cibo Matto
  • "Wouldnit" ONO-Dave Audé
  • "I Have A Woman Inside My Soul" ONO-John Palumbo
  • "No Bed For Beatle John" ONO-Ebony Bones
  • "Coffin Car" ONO-Automatique
  • "Approximately Infinite Universe" ONO-Blow Up

No comments:

Post a Comment